Navigating Web Accessibility
Hear from industry-leading, CPACC-credentialed practitioners on the WHY and the HOW of ensuring web experiences that are accessible to people with disabilities.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What is digital accessibility and who is it for?
- What are the most common web accessibility barriers for people with disabilities?
- How to know if your site is compliant with WCAG 2.1
- Benefits of both manual and automated accessibility testing
- And a lot more!
In our current digitally driven environment, ensuring accessible web experiences for people of all abilities is often a legal requirement, and it is always the right thing to do.
Accessibility Need Not Be Confusing
Get answers and perspectives concerning the most frequently asked questions concerning web accessibility:
- What constitutes adequate alt text?
- How is accessible color contrast determined?
- How to ensure tables are accessible?
- How to deal with PDF files that are not accessible?
- And more!
Promet Source is dedicated to ensuring accessible web experiences for people of all abilities. Our clients benefit from relationships that are built upon trust, expertise, and a true partnership.
Receive our Navigating Web Accessibility Webinar Recording
Get a free and reliable guide from industry leaders on accessibility to ensure people of all abilities can engage with your website.